About

Tutu Rural Training Centre (Tutu) was founded in 1969 by Fr. Michael Bransfield and assisted by Br. Kevin Foote on a 1200 acre Taveuni freehold estate owned by the Society of Mary. Volunteers came from villages throughout the Cakaudrove Province to help build the first buildings and hydro at Tutu.

Newsletter

Sign up now for weekly news and updates

© Copyright 2020-2023 | Tutu Rural Training Centre | All Rights Reserved